Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Monday 23 September 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes I have to take a giant step back to put things into perspective;

Is my belly full? Yes (perhaps a little too full tee hee).

Do I have a roof over my head providing me shelter and somewhere safe to rest my head? Yes.

Am I loved? Yes.

Do I love others? Yes.

Am I healthy? Yes.

Am I safe? Yes.

Do I have security? Yes.

Will I be okay? Yes.

The simple questions are sometimes the most difficult to ask, and often the ones we over look, but sometimes, it's important that we pause, and take the time to answer them.

Sometimes.

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxx

No comments: