Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Challenges

Life is made up of challenges, some big and some small.

Some you will face, others those closest to you will.

Some will tear the life you always knew apart, and some will bring you closer to others then ever before.

Some will challenge your beliefs and others will open your mind.

Challenges will test your strength and resilience.

Some you will place upon yourself, and some challenges will be placed upon you.

Some will be easy to deal with, and others will take time.

Challenges come in all sizes, shapes and forms.

Some challenges are human.

Some are physical.

Some are mental.

Some will rear their head when you least expect them, and some you will choose to battle head on.

Sometimes it's difficult to see why you are being challenged.

Why you?

Why do you deserve it?

But if we beat ourselves up with the why's, the how's and the I don't deserves, then we never see a challenge for what it really is; a way to build courage, determination, strength, commitment, love, bonds and most of all, to find out just how resilient we really are.

Challenges.

What challenges are you facing?

Do you know of any challenges your friends are facing?

We all have our challenges.

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The latest challenge I am facing is learning what it truly feels like to be in a committed relationship. This may sound feeble, but at a young age I poured my heart into a 4 year relationship only to find out that, because I was a virgin, the guy had been going and getting a bit on the side. I wasted my first "I love you" on him, and since then have not been able to have a solid relationship. It has taken 18 months, and some times I still do stupid things to push this man of my dreams away just to save myself from being hurt like I was when I was 16.
Love your blogs, Kirsty, I read as many as I can, as often as I can. Some very inspiring blogs that have helped me push through with other issues I face.
Much love