Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Thursday 7 March 2013

Introducing the Latest Addition to Our Family!

So my partner and I are engaged and we own two houses so you'd think we'd be used to this big scary word called responsibility.

But for some reason, I feel as though we've just taken on the biggest role so far (probably because it involves another life that relies on us for survival!) haha

Meet Ninja.


He's our perfect, four legged, hard shelled, twenty cent piece of pure adorableness!

Believe it or not but at 25 he's the very first pet that I have owned since living out of home and I am in LOVE!

Ohhh he's just soooo cute. How can you say 'no' to that face?

I knew that we'd get along just perfectly when I spotted him in the pet shop and he swam right up to me.


He was a bit shy at first!
I then knew that'd we'd be best pals when I fed him his tiny cube of food and he gobbled it up, trying to suck the rocks around him for more! He's a garbage guts just like me!

And well, let's just say that when you get a birthday message from your partner saying "happy birthday babe, don't kill Ninja", you start to get the picture of just how much faith my partner has in me!

God help us when we have kids!

Hahaha

Do you have a pet?

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxx

No comments: