Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

I got the biggest excitement shudder this morning when the thought of MARRYING MICK crossed my mind!

OMG OMG OMG, I'm GETTING MARRIED!

Me. Mick and I. I'm the bride, he's the groom.

M-a-r-r-i-e-d.

I get to wear a pretty dress and Mick gets to look like an absolute hunk a spunk in a suit!

We get to have our close friends and family around us celebrating our commitment to each other! It's going to be one hell of a celebration and soooo much fun!

THE NEXT STEP. The big one.

Saying I do.

Becoming Mrs Traeger (giggle!)

I'm definitely most excited about seeing his face when I walk down the aisle. 

My ALL time favourite part of a wedding is seeing the guys face when he sets eyes on his beautiful bride. I hope he gets a little teary (haha). That would be so cute!

Okay, so our wedding is still 14 months away (October 2013) BUTTTT stilllll..... it's soooo freaking exciting!

I can't wait to marry my high school sweet heart.

I love that kid like a fat kid loves chocolate.

By the time we get married we would've been together for 10 YEARS! Wow!

Anyhoo..I'll leave you with some wedding photos that I'm drawing inspiration from...

Soooo sexy. I think we could really pull this off. Via

My idol. Via

I think Mick would look just gorgeous like this. Via

These are just soooo cute (lol) Via
LOVE THIS hahaha Via
Soooo incredibly sexy. Reow!


Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxxx

No comments: