Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Your Challenge For Today


Via


I challenge you to tell someone why you love them.

"I love you because..."

Trust me, it'll put the biggest smile on their face and a spring in their step.

Words are very powerful.

Have a great day.

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxxx

3 comments:

Allison Leighann said...

Adorable picture. I love your blog. (:

Unknown said...

Naww shucks - thanks Allison! You've made my day :) x

Allison Leighann said...

Happy to do so! (:


[allisonleighann.blogspot.com]